Campagnolo Super Record Road Chainset - 11 Speed
The use of unidirectional and multidirectional carbon fibre in the Ultra-Hollow structure gives the cranks rigidity and lightness. ESP (Enhanced Shifting Performance) ACTUATION SYSTEM technology ensures precision and speed when shifting.
Campagnolo have redesigned the tooth profile to optimize 11-speed operation. Our studies led to the ESP (Enhanced Shifting Performance) ACTUATION SYSTEM, specially developed to improve shifting timing. Thanks to the new gear design, there are now two diametrically opposed sectors specialized for upshifting, and two downshifting sectors, also diametrically opposed. This solution makes instantaneous shifting possible both up and down. The darker colour of the gears is the result of a new anodization system which confers greater resistance to wear and saline corrosion.
- Full-carbon unidirectional-multidirectional cranks
- Hollow cranks (Ultra- Hollow Structure)
- Superlight titanium fixing bolts
- Light alloy chainrings with XPSS (eXtreme Performance Shifting System)
- Chainrings with hard anodization treatment
- 6 pins on the large chainring
- CULT bearings (Ceramic Ultimate Level Technology)
- Integrated ULTRA-TORQUE semi-axles in titanium
- Bottom Bracket Type:Ultra Torque