Campagnolo Super Record Skeleton Brake Calipers - Dual / Mono Pivot - Pair 2014
RRP $316.64 Save 54%
Out of Stock
For a fast descent you need a safe and reliable braking system that is powerful and adjustable. Dual pivot front and mono pivot rear.
- Brake-pad height adjustment ratio: 40?50 mm (measured from brake fixing-bolt to brake-shoe-nut)
- Ball bearings
- Light alloy and titanium hardware
- Brake pads orbital adjustment
- Skeletonized arms
- Special pad compound
- Front dual-pivot and rear mono-pivot brakes
- New lighter shoe holders
- New shoe coupling/uncoupling system - Safe and fast shoe replacing
- New compound - Reduction of braking distance in both dry and wet conditions - longer brake pad and braking track life
- Skeleton? brake arms - No-bend arms, modularity, reduced weight
Please enter your e-mail address below then click Notify Me to be notified when this item comes back into stock. We will not use your e-mail address for any other purpose.
Free shipping on this item to United States
Mr WakelinThese are a massive 90g lighter than my 2004 Chorus brakes. They seem to be stiffer too as the brake squeal I suffered previously has gone. Although they feel stiff and they offer plenty of initial modulation, they do seem to lack the full-on bite of my old Chorus brakes, which might be a reflection of the reduced arm/body weight causing flex under full load despite there being less flex under lighter loads. They look good and are much easier to adjust than my old Chorus brakes.
Mr LanzLook great, work great and are nice and light. I wanted full Super Record for my latest and these were by far the cheapest I've seen them.
Mr ManezI remember a commercial. It does stop when you want it. No unexpected vibrations. Proud to have a components like these.
VelofanSuper smooth: the dual pivot seems to stay more centered.
Mr MortonWhat can I say. The best! Light, have a very solid precise feel to them, and unbelievable stopping power. They look fantastic too.