Castelli Diluvio Cycling Gloves -2016
This is your glove for cold and/or wet conditions. The Japanese neoprene is some of the highest quality available and this is what makes it so stretchy, comfortable and warm. The seams are constructed using the same technique as a wetsuit: the stitching is only on the outside, while the inside is thermo welded to make it smooth and completely waterproof. While the waterproofness is an obvious benefit in the rain, what’s not so obvious is how good this glove is in the cold. It keeps your hands warm with the same function as a wetsuit for divers. It is completely non breathable, so your hand sweats but that moisture is immediately warmed to body temperature and stays warm.
- Neoprene insulation will keep your hands nice and warm.
- Non-slip gripper on palm.
- Extended neoprene cuff to keep the wind and rain out.
- Temperature range: 5° - 15°.
- Fabric 90% Neoprene 10% Other
Shipping charges for this item to United States: $6.25