Castelli Diluvio Light Glove - 2017
The Castelli Diluvio Light glove is a lighter weight version of their popular Diluvio neoprene glove which has proven itself to be great at keeping your hands comfortable in wet weather conditions. Made from neoprene just like a wetsuit, they’re completely non-breathable, so as your hand sweats that moisture is immediately warmed to body temperature and stays warm. The all-new Diluvio Light glove offers the same windproof neoprene warmth in a smaller, lighter package so that they can be thrown in your pocket when rain or cold weather is forecast but you don’t want to have to wear the gloves all day.
- The thinnest neoprene glove available for cool conditions
- Windproof and extremely stretchy
- Packs small to store in pockets when not needed
- Silicone dot pattern on palm for extra grip
- Weight: 65g
- Suitable for a Temperature range of 5° - 15°