Castelli Free Aero Race 4.1 Full Zip Cycling Jersey
This jersey is an evolution of Castelli's pro racing jersey from just four years ago. It’s also the first aero race jersey that didn’t get retired when the next generation of faster, more aero jerseys came along. The Aero Race 4.0 Jersey was very fast but also an amazing mix of classic good looks and a stretchy fit that works on a lot of body types, not just the skinny racer.
For the 4.1 version Castelli have taken it in a different direction, away from pro racing, by giving it the convenience features that seemed superfluous when they designed the 4.0 to win the Giro d’Italia. This updated jersey has a zippered rear pocket, a flap behind the zipper to protect your neck, updated Velocity dimpled fabric on the front and an angled pocket for easier access. A silicone gripper at the waist and mesh raw-edge arm grippers keeps the jersey flush and finely fitted. All these features makes it the one ideal jersey for all your rides, whether you’re sprinting for the win or trying to survive the Sunday group ride.
- Saves approximately 12 watts at 40 km/h compared to a normal race-fit jersey
- Velocity dimpled fabric on front and shoulders for improved wicking and faster drying
- Full-length YKK® Vislon zipper with neck protector
- Nervato fabric at armholes for improved aerodynamics
- Silicone gripper elastic at waist
- Mesh raw-edge arm grippers
- Zippered rear pocket
- Weight: 123g (Large)