Castelli Gabba Womens Cycling Jacket
Castelli developed the Gabba with the Cervelo TestTeam so they knew it would be ideal for cold and wet racing. The first few years it remained a niche product for pro racers and a few people who unferstood how good it was in the wet.
Then they started seeing pros use it in the cool, dry conditions and receiving consumer comments about how many people were using it in those conditions as well. Not long after, it exploded and now gets described as the “best bit of kit I own” or the “best jacket I’ve ever had”.
The Women’s version is identical to the men’s version except for the fit and the availability of the violet colour. It’s been proven in every single rainy pro race over the past five years and despite every other company trying to copy it, there’s a reason why the pros are still buying the original Gabba.
- Fully aero, fully breathable and fully weather protected.
- Windstopper X-Lite plus fabric for lightweight total wind protection with water-repellent finish.
- Nano flex fabric insert under arms.
- Storm-flap construction at back protects from wheel spray.
- Silicon gripper on waistband to limit ride-up.
- Full-length YKK Vislon zipper with wind flap.
- 3 rear pockets with drain mesh.
- Rear reflective trim on pockets and flap for high visibility.
- Weight – 296g (small)