Castelli Omloop Thermal Bibshorts - 2016
Castelli Omloop Thermal Bibshorts Winter 2016
This Omloop Bibshorts where first seen in 2009 when Cervélo TestTeam rider Jeremy Hunt rode the Omloop Het Nieuwsblad in knee warmers that he had cut to knee length. It took six years for it to catch on, but then half a dozen or so riders starting the 2015 Omloop with that same look.
To achieve the Omloop bib short Castelli engineered a fabric that allowed for a soft raw edge at the back of the knee that won’t cut into you, and started riding prototypes. Once again the guys who do this for a living have come up with a new way to dress. It’s significantly warmer than a thermal short but doesn’t feel overdressed like a 3/4 knicker. You will soon realise that the pros are onto something when you try them for the first time in cooler weather.
- Thermal short cut just to the knee
- Thermoflex fabric for exceptional warmth, stretch and breathability
- Raw-cut edge at anatomically shaped knee
- Progetto X2 Air seat pad for long-distance comfort
- Mesh bib straps so that you can regulate insulation with your base layers, not the bib
- Reflective viz strips for visibility
- Temperature Range: +12° - +18°C
Please enter your e-mail address below then click Notify Me to be notified when this item comes back into stock. We will not use your e-mail address for any other purpose.
Free shipping on this item to United States