Castelli Perfetto RoS Womens Cycling Jacket - AW21
The new Gore-Tex Infinium fabrics utilised in the Perfetto RoS Long Sleeve are the result of a dedicated collaboration between Castelli’s R & D team and Gore – offering unrivalled, high-grade water protection, keeping you dry when you encounter those inevitable rainy showers. The body-mapped dual fabric construction is ideally suited to winter training. The warm brushed fabric on the front offers optimal water resistance just where it’s needed on exposed areas, and the lightweight stretch fabric on the rear gives much needed ventilation, whilst maintaining water repellent properties.
Taped shoulder seams offer you extra water resistance on vulnerable areas and the dropped tail on the rear ensures that wheel-spray is kept away. An innovative two-panel pocket design on the rear means that you can easily access essentials even with gloves on – a partial internal divider enables you to store a pump efficiently, again promoting ease of access. The premium-grade YKK zipper is covered by additional Gore fabric to protect you when the weather turns. The lack of internal insulation in the jacket material lends it a highly useful versatility. If you’re riding in moderate conditions, simply wear the Perfetto over a base layer, or for more cool climes wear over a thermal jersey.
- New Gore-Tex Infinium fabrics for high-grade water protection
- Gore-Tex Infinium 205 brushed water-resistant fabric on front-facing surfaces
- Gore-Tex Infinium 203 stretch fabric on rear-facing surfaces
- Taped shoulder seams and covered YKK Vislon zipper for additional rain protection
- Two rear pockets with integrated pump sleeve for easy access whilst wearing gloves
- Women's tailored fit
- Dropped-tail for protection from wheel spray
- Optimised for 4˚C – 14˚C