Castelli Pro Issue SS Cycling Base Layer - SS18
The Castelli Pro Issue short sleeve cycling base layer, as its name suggests, is worn by many of Castelli’s professional cyclists and was originally developed following requests from them for a base layer that performed well in those ‘in-between’ weather conditions where riders experience a wide variation in temperatures. The Pro Issue base layer keeps its wearer warm but also helps to move moisture away from the surface of their body; with a clever 3D mesh-fabric the Pro Issue short sleeve cycling base layer creates dead air space next to your skin to help insulate you from the cold while the polyester capillary action moves sweat away making this base layer perfect for training and racing during the more changeable seasons.
- 100% polyester 3D mesh fabric
- Reduced seaming at shoulders for extra comfort
- Wider collar to fit under aero jerseys
- Flat waist hem to lie flat in shorts
- Suitable for a temperature range of 15o - 25o