Castelli Sorpasso 2 Wind Cycling Bib Tights
Castelli Sorpasso 2 Wind Cycling Bib Tights - AW18
If your riding extends to subfreezing temperatures, this is the tight for you. Your best option for cold conditions. The front is full Gore® Windstopper® down to just past the knees. The lower legs and backside are in Nano Flex Xtra Dry, which keeps much of the wind out while providing a high level of splash protection when you're riding on wet roads. And finally, Castelli have used Thermoflex Core 2 on the back of the legs that offers good stretch with excellent warmth and wicking.
- Gore® Windstopper® X-Fast front protection from waist to knee for cold-weather riding
- Thermoflex Core2 fabric at back of legs for warmth with outstanding wicking
- Nano Flex Xtra Dry water-repellent back panel and lower legs for maximum stretch
- Lumbar support pad makes this tight lock in around the waist for better fit
- Reflective side panel
- Progetto X2 Air seat pad for comfort and improved airflow
- YKK® Camlock® ankle zippers with reflective tape for high visibility
TWHBought these for next Autumn/Winter. Good quality, good fit, standard Castelli stuff. Feels like they will do the job perfectly, nice amount of fleece on the inside.
GaborThe only windproof Castelli Rosso Corsa bibtight (as Nanoflex Pro and Sorpassor are NOT windproof), makes cycling enjoyable even about zero grade. Not cheap but really top class product.
Mr ErjomaaGreat tights got better. The new wind protection is now full length up to hips and offers great protection. Good to go as low as +3-5 degrees Celsius. I`m 180cm and 81kg going always to size XXL sizing.
DavidVery good quality with a great pad [ pads obviously personal thing ]. I'm 5'9" and 63 kilos and bought medium. The fit is snug but comfortable but ideally I would have liked another 3 to 4cm leg length as they only just reach the top of a winter boot.