- Bike Gadgets
- GPS Cycle Computers
- Cateye Stealth 50 GPS With ANT+ HR & Speed/Cadence Sensor
Sorry, this product is no longer available!
Cateye Stealth 50 GPS With ANT+ HR & Speed/Cadence Sensor is no longer available at Merlin Cycles. However you may find an alternative or updated product below.
This item was discontinued 25th March 2015.
If you require help finding an alternative to this product please contact customer services.
Simple GPS cycle computing! Using GPS technology the Stealth delivers all your usual easy to use Cateye features and functions to the head unit, without sensors on your forks or chain stays. Once home simply plug your head unit into the USB docking station provided and download your ride data to CATEYE Atlas to review on maps and graphs; your route, speed, altitude data etc., and share with friends via Facebook or Strava if you like!
- Stealth 50 Features Include:
- GPS Enabled Cyclocomputer
- ANT+ enabled to receive Cadence/Heart Rate/Power and Speed (for use on turbo trainer) data from included Cateye ANT+ speed/cademce and heart rate sensors.
- 1,2,5 second GPS logging interval, storing up to 60 hours of data.
- USB Cradle for recharge and data download
- Fully enabled Cateyeatlas.com website to review and share rides
- Setup by PC Software – Cateye Sync
- Flextight Handlebar Bracket
Stealth 50 Head Unit Functions Include:
- Current /Maximum/Average Speed
Please enter your e-mail address below then click Notify Me
to be notified when this item comes back into stock. We will not use your e-mail address for any other purpose.
Mr Correia de Freitas
The speedometer is very nice... As usual in cateye's products, it's very simple to set & use. About Merlin, transaction and delivery were perfect.
Quite fiddly to set up. Took ages to get the HR and cadence sensor to link up. This does not upload straight to strava as the ad implies. Instead you have to upload to Cateye and then to strava. Good value for money and it arrived quickly.
The Cateye Stealth 50 cycling computer and GPS is a brilliant companion for both training and cycling. Obviously the GPS is useless on a turbo trainer but the heart rate monitor and cadence sensor provides excellent feedback at different speeds using different gears/cadence. Monitoring your heart rate while cycling ensures maximum speed cycling without over doing it, and using the Stealth 50 to display and record details allows you to track progress and fitness. The battery life is excellent once charged using the USB cable, which is also used to download data to display with Cateye Atlas or Strava, as well as other applications. Finally, it's terrific value for money!