Cateye Volt 400 Duplex Front & Rear Rechargeable Helmet Light is no longer available at Merlin Cycles. However you may find an alternative or updated product below.
Cateye Volt 400 Duplex Front & Rear Rechargeable Helmet Light
This item was discontinued 7th January 2022.
If you require help finding an alternative to this product please contact customer services.
The Cateye Volt 400 Duplex helmet light is a great addition to your light configuration when you’re riding either on or off-road. Having a light on your helmet as well as your bike means that you will always be able to see in the direction you are looking not just the direction the front of your bike happens to be pointing. Helmet lights are great for negotiating your way around in almost total darkness, when street lighting is limited or non-existent or when you’re dealing with things like locating your key into your bike lock before setting off for example. With flashing modes on the front and rear and its high up location the Cateye Volt 400 Duplex helmet light will quickly catch the attention of other road users.
- Max Output: 400 Lumens
- Weight: 110g
- USB Rechargeable Battery (6hrs charging time)
- Wide Adjustable Angle Helmet Mounting Strap
- High – 400 lumens / 3 hours
- Mid – 100 lumens / 10 hours
- Low – 50 lumens / 18 hours
- Hyper Constant – 400 lumens / 9 hours
- Flashing – 50 lumens / 150 hours
- Constant – 10 lumens / 25 hours
- Flashing – 10 lumens / 250 hours