Cervelo P5 Six Dura Ace Triathlon Bike 2014 is no longer available at Merlin Cycles. However you may find an alternative or updated product below.
Cervelo P5 Six Dura Ace Triathlon Bike 2014
This item was discontinued 13th October 2014.
If you require help finding an alternative to this product please contact customer services.
The P5 brings to the world the most advanced and the most aerodynamic triathlon/TT bike possible. Designed using Formula 1-level Computational Fluid Dynamics software (CFD) and proven in the wind tunnel, the P5 is six to 11 watts faster than other so-called “superbikes”.Fast and fit, this frameset is the most aerodynamic, best-fitting, and best match of stiffness and comfort. it features a BBright™ bottom bracket for ultimate power transfer and ComfortPly™ technology which removes unnecessary material to reduce vibration and improve ride quality. Proven as the fastest, its superiority is also demonstrated in its simplicity. The low-maintenance exclusive hydraulic brake system from Magura is aerodynamically superior and lighter than mechanical brakes, and yet stops on a dime. Designed for speed and versatility, this bike features a variety of custom and intuitive storage solutions combining optimal aero locations with ease of access. Skin surfaces are tuned for each AeroZone™ to optimize airflow conditions, resulting in crucial time savings of ~30 seconds in a 40-kilometre race. Adopted overnight by all our top athletes, it already boasts seven Ironman wins within six months, with outrageous records in the bike split. David Zabriskie won his seventh U.S. Time Trial Championship on a P5, and Caroline ”Xena” Steffen won the 2012 Ironman European Championship. The ultimate proof? Ryder Hesjedal’s win at the 2012 Giro d’Italia, with a decisive TT stage resulting in a 17 second overall victory.
- Fork Cervélo FK38
- Headset FSA IS2
- Seatpost Cervélo Aero SP14
- Rear Derailleur Shimano Dura Ace 9000 11spd
- Front Derailleur Shimano Dura Ace 9000 11spd
- Shifters Shimano Dura Ace 9000 11spd
- Brake Calipers Magura RT8 Hydraulic Rim Brake Levers Magura RT8
- Bottom Bracket BBright™ PF-30
- Crankset Rotor 3D+ BBright™ 52/36
- Aero Bar 3T Aduro
- Saddle ISM Prologue
- Cassette Shimano Ultegra 6800 11spd 11-25
- Chain Shimano Ultegra 6800 11 spd
- Wheels Mavic Cosmic Elite S (700c), Vision Team 30 (650c)
- Tires Mavic Yksion Comp 120 tpi 700x23c, Vittoria Rubino Pro 150 tpi 650x23c