Cervelo R5 Dura Ace 9000 Di2 Road Bike 2014 is no longer available at Merlin Cycles. However you may find an alternative or updated product below.
Cervelo R5 Dura Ace 9000 Di2 Road Bike 2014
This item was discontinued 13th October 2014.
If you require help finding an alternative to this product please contact customer services.
The new R5 introduces the Rca's frame profile to the R-series line-up. Light and stiff, the R5 now offers a 7.4 Watt aero advantage thanks to the Squoval 3 family of tube shapes. With a 9.5% stiffer bottom bracket compared to the last generation R5, this bike is perfect for acceleration, climbing or on the attack, while a 15% increase in torsional head tube stiffness offers improved handling. The R5's new fork shape improves side stiffness and front compliance while maintaining aero performance. Future-proof cable routing is ready for mechanical, electronic and hydraulic, and a rear dropout cable exit provides a straight, low-friction path for rear derailleur cable routing.
- Fork Cervélo FK35
- Headset FSA IS2 1-1/8 x 1-3/8"
- Seatpost FSA K-Force
- Rear Derailleur Shimano Dura-Ace 9070 11 spd
- Front Derailleur Shimano Dura-Ace 9070 11 spd Shifters
- Shimano Dura-Ace 9070 11 spd
- Brake Calipers Shimano Dura-Ace 9000
- Bottom Bracket BBright™ PF-30
- Crankset Rotor 3DF BBright™ 52/36
- Handlebar FSA K-Force
- Stem FSA OS-99 CSI
- Saddle fi’zi:k Antares
- Cassette Shimano Ultegra 6800 11 spd 11-25
- Chain Shimano Ultegra 6800 11 spd
- Wheels Fulcrum Racing 3.5
- Tires Vittoria Diamante Pro Light 220 tpi 700x23c