Colnago C-59 Campagnolo Super Record ESP Disc Bike - 2013
"It's ridiculously fast, accelerating with vigour. It's fair to say that accelerating is the thing the C59 Disc does best.
Oh, and going around corners – it's pretty special at that too. 'Agile' is an overused word in bike tests, but there isn't really a better one for the C59 Disc. It'll dodge and dart with the best of them, but it sweeps and arcs beautifully too. There are no weaknesses at all in the handling and, if anything, that extra bit of chassis stiffness only increases your confidence in it." - Cycling Plus
Own a classic bit of Colnago. Own a pioneering piece of engineering art.
Super limited edition. We only have a single 52cm sloping model - so act fast!
Colnago use a very sloping top tube design for the C-59 Disc. This means that this 52cm size comes with a 55cm effective top tube length so will fit riders 5' 7" to 5' 10" (170cm - 178cm).
- Frame: Colnago C-59 Disc TSMR 52cm Sloping
- Fork: Colnago C-59 Disc Compatible
- Chainwheel: Campagnolo Super Record Titanium 172.5mm 34/50
- Front Derailleur: Campanolo Super Record ESP
- Rear Derailleur: Campanolo Super Record ESP
- Ergo Levers: Formula/Colnago
- Cassette: Campagnolo Super Record Titanium 12/25
- Wheels: Formula/Colnago Artemis RR1 Disc Clincher
- Tyres: Vittoria Open Corsa CX Black 23mm
- Brakes: Formula/Colnago C-59 Disc
- Handlebar: Colnago HB-01 Full Carbon
- Handlebar Stem: Colnago Nemesis 12cm
- Saddle: Colnago/Sella Italia SLR
- Seatpost: Colnago HM Carbon Fiber