Continental Grand Prix 4000S II Clincher Road Tyre - 650c
Out of Stock
Continental Grand Prix 4000 S II Clincher Road Tyre - 650c
The Continental Grand Prix 4000 S road tyre has been developed and refined over the years, and is known around the world as one of the best race tyres on the market. Race proven, and road race tyre of choice for professional road cycling teams BMC Racing Team, Orica Green Edge, Lampre Merida and Lotto Belisol.
Continental have taken their legendary GP4000s road tyre and given it a facelift. Now offering a subtle coloured sidewall to match to the colour scheme of your bike. They have also added a new size to the range, GP4000s II is now available in 28mm. This provides better grip in greasy weather conditions, increased puncture protection and better all round comfort. The new tyre also features the latest version of the Continental's BlackChili compound. Which now offers even lower rolling resistance, greater milage and increased grip in wet weather conditions.
The backbone of the Grand Prix 4000 s road tyres remain unchanged. The 4000 S II still has the same Vectran Breaker for great puncture protection, BlackChili compound for unsurpassed grip performance and low rolling resistance, and not forgetting hand built in Germany.
- The global leader in the premium race bike tyre market.
- Strong in every department - a real all round race bike tyre.
- Advanced Black Chili compound for an even faster, safer ride.
- Vectran Breaker technology for increased puncture resistance.
- New colour and size options.
- Transforms the handling of any race machine.