Continental Olympic II Tubular Track Cycling Tyre
The Continental Olympic II tubular track tyre has been developed to be athletes faster, lighter and better than its predecessor. The rolling resistance has been further reduced without compromise; the last unnecessary gram of the tyre has been cut. This tyre is the pinnacle of Continental’s tubular range, manufactured and hand sewn using carefully selected components at their German factory in Korbach. This makes the Olympic II a true specialist in all track cycling disciplines.
- 2 aramid plies totalling 220 threads per inch for maxiumum suppleness
- New version of the famous ‘velodrome tubular'
- Now with a faster BlackChili compound
- Wafer light, with the strongest aramid casing for pressure up to 15 bar
- For use in pursuit, team pursuit, kilo etc track cycling disciplines
- Size: 28” x 19mm
- Weight: 185g
- Recommended Tyre Pressure: 170-220ps
Please Note:This is a Tubular tyre compatible with Tubular Rims only