Continental X-King MTB Tyre Sale
RRP $37.43Save 40%
Continental X-King MTB Tyre Sale - 27.5 (650b) / 29"
Super fast, nevertheless with a good grip, the X-King was developed with the Topeak Ergon mountain bike professional team. Despite pronounced studs, the X-King rolls off smoothly and very quietly. No matter if you are on your own or in a team, with Race and Mountain King, the super-light X-King easily covers many uses, ranging from cross country/race to All Mountain. The X-King simply leaves its competitors behind. Its Black Chili Compound offers a solid grip and is self-cleaning. The shoulder lugs provide absolute stability in curves negotiated at high speeds.
- Wide variety of options for 26", 27.5" and 29" dimensions
- Fast rolling
- Fits between the Race King and Mountain King II
- Wide variety of sizes & options
- Good for XC, Trail riding & All Mountain
- 27.5 X 2.2 Version - 55-584 - 660g- Max PSI 65 - TPI 3/180 - Folding - Performance PureGrip
- 27.5 X 2.4 Version - 55-584 - 700g- Max PSI 65 - TPI 3/180 - Folding - Performance PureGrip
- 29 X 2.0 Version - 55-622 - 615g- Max PSI 65 - TPI 3/180 - Folding - Performance PureGrip
- 29 X 2.2 Version - 55-622 - 660g- Max PSI 65 - TPI 3/180 - Folding - Performance PureGrip
- 29 X 2.4 Version - 55-622 - 735g- Max PSI 65 - TPI 3/180 - Folding - Performance PureGrip
Please enter your e-mail address below then click Notify Me to be notified when this item comes back into stock. We will not use your e-mail address for any other purpose.
Shipping charges for this item to United States: $6.43
Spend $64.25 or over and get free shipping
A StewartNice tire on loose and loose over hardpack trails. Impressed in the first few rides.