Continental X-King ProTection Folding MTB Tyre - 29er is no longer available at Merlin Cycles. However you may find an alternative or updated product below.
Continental X-King ProTection Folding MTB Tyre - 29er
This item was discontinued 14th October 2016.
If you require help finding an alternative to this product please contact customer services.
Its developers say it can do anything! Its riders say, “That's my tyre!”
Super fast, nevertheless with a good grip, the X-King was developed with the Topeak Ergon mountain bike professional team.
Despite pronounced studs, the X-King rolls off smoothly and very quietly.
No matter if you are on your own or in a team, with Race and Mountain King, the super-light X-King easily covers many uses, ranging from cross country/race to All Mountain.
The X-King simply leaves its competitors behind. Its Black Chili Compound offers a solid grip and is self-cleaning.
The shoulder lugs provide absolute stability in curves negotiated at high speeds.
- Pronounced 'cross king', the X-King perfectly fills in the gap between our Race King and Mountain King II in terms of application
- The tyre is designed for XC and trail use with speed as the main priority
- It was developed in conjunction with the Topeak-Ergon professional MTB team who have now already recorded many race wins on what they call the perfect race day tyre
- The addition of a ProTection layer under the tread and in the sidewalls makes it particularly durable and resistant to injury and damage or penetration on foreign bodies
- BlackChili Compound provides unrivalled grip, self clearning and low rolling resistance
- The cleverly designed tread pattern which provides ample traction yet almost the rolling sensation of a much slicker tyre
- Handmade in Germany
- Folding tyre
- Constructed from 4 ply, totalling 240 tpi
- Weight: 740 grams
Shipping charges for this item to United States: $6.43