Crank Brothers Sage Wheelset 26" is no longer available at Merlin Cycles. However you may find an alternative or updated product below.
Crank Brothers Sage Wheelset 26"
This item was discontinued 10th August 2016.
If you require help finding an alternative to this product please contact customer services.
If you feel that "all-mountain" is a little bit of an understatement when describing your riding style, then you should be riding these wheels. The Sage is Crank Brothers standard-issue "freeride" wheelset. Tubeless compatible, able to take tires between 2.4 and 2.8, and featuring their elongated alloy nipples for optimum stiffness, the Sage means serious business when the trail becomes chaotic.
- Spokes connect at a vertical rib; no spoke holes through rim wall or bed, resulting in ultimate stiffness and strength
- Elongated alloy nipples and short stainless 2.0 straight guaged stainless steel spokes simplify truing and optimize wheel stiffness and ride quality
- Twinpair spokes are laced in a low-dish mirror pattern; designed with 12 points of contact on a 24-spoke wheel to create balanced tension
- 150mm wide rear hub has a stiff, oversized 25mm axle that uses a 12mm thru axle, bringing perfect alignment to the large six pawl system
- Disc brake specific
- 6061-t6 freeride rim
- 2172 grams per set
- 24mm internal width
- 20mm thru axle front; 150mm/12mm thru rear
- Recommended tire size: 2.4 to 2.8