Cycling Turbo Trainers
Turbos are what most people think of when you say indoor trainer. Take your pick from magnetic, fluid or wind resistance designs, with or without electronic connectivity.
- Tacx Bushido Ergo TrainerView all Cycling Turbo Trainers$395.53RRP $878.27Save 55%
- Tacx Neo Smart TrainerView all Cycling Turbo TrainersFrom $1,076.67RRP $1,359.99Save 10%
- Bkool One Turbo Trainer - Unpack it, place your bike in it and GO! No set up needed - ideal training partner, race warm up or race warm down trainerView all Cycling Turbo Trainers$158.66RRP $186.99Save 15%
- Tacx Blue Matic Folding Magnetic Trainer (T2650)View all Cycling Turbo Trainers$135.99RRP $158.66Save 14%
- Tacx Blue Twist Folding Magnetic TrainerView all Cycling Turbo Trainers$113.27RRP $124.66Save 9%
- Trans X Magnetic Turbo Trainer + RemoteView all Cycling Turbo Trainers$135.99RRP $158.66Save 14%
- Tacx Flow Computer Trainer & Skyliner Support (T2200).View all Cycling Turbo Trainers$279.93RRP $430.66Save 35%
- The M60-D is the entry level Minoura trainer.View all Accessories$103.13RRP $147.33Save 30%
- CycleOps Mag Trainer (Without Remote)View all Accessories$136.00RRP $181.33Save 25%
- Tacx Genius Smart TrainerView all Cycling Turbo Trainers$713.99RRP $792.20Save 10%
- Tacx i-Genius Multiplayer Smart Trainer With PC SoftwareView all Cycling Turbo Trainers$968.99RRP $1,132.20Save 14%
Turbo trainer is the name given to any stationary training device which a normal bike is placed on to simulate riding on the road. This obviously makes them ideal for training indoors when the weather is foul. They also allow for specific training sessions throughout the year. And the’re often used for warming up in the arena before a competitive race or time trial. Any rider can benefit from using a turbo trainer, not just racers. Over the winter the dark nights and bad weather can make it difficult to find the time or motivation to get out. Being able to do a couple of rides a week on a turbo can make a huge difference to your fitness and when the weather does improve you’re already in good shape. CycleOps, Elite, Kurt Kinetic, Minoura and of course, Tacx.