Cycling Turbo Trainers
Turbos are what most people think of when you say indoor trainer. Take your pick from magnetic, fluid or wind resistance designs, with or without electronic connectivity.
- Elite Turbo Muin Cycle Trainer, latest generation of Elite home trainers, New Model Compatible With MISURO B+ Speed & Cadence Sensor. (Not Included)View all Cycling Turbo Trainers$390.53RRP $529.16Save 26%
- Give yourself a boost and train like a pro. Generate full strength through high power at low speedsView all Cycling Turbo Trainers$169.28RRP $239.18Save 29%
- The V130 features Minoura's patented technology.View all Cycling Turbo Trainers$169.28RRP $211.66Save 20%
- Tacx Flow Computer Trainer & Skyliner Support (T2200).View all Cycling Turbo Trainers$261.40RRP $402.16Save 35%
- Tacx Blue Matic Folding Magnetic Trainer (T2650)View all Cycling Turbo Trainers$126.99RRP $148.16Save 14.5%
- CycleOps Mag Trainer (Without Remote)View all Accessories$127.00RRP $169.33Save 25%
- Tacx Neo Smart TrainerView all Cycling Turbo Trainers$1,141.95RRP $1,269.99Save 10%
- Tacx Genius Smart TrainerView all Cycling Turbo Trainers$666.74RRP $739.78Save 10%
- Tacx Blue Twist Folding Magnetic TrainerView all Cycling Turbo Trainers$105.78RRP $116.41Save 9%
- Tacx i-Genius Multiplayer Smart Trainer With PC SoftwareView all Cycling Turbo Trainers$904.86RRP $1,057.28Save 14.5%
- Elite Turbo Muin Fluid Smart B Plus Direct Drive Trainer, Shimano, Sram ModelView all Cycling Turbo Trainers$423.28RRP $529.16Save 20%
- Bkool One Turbo Trainer SimulatorView all Cycling Turbo Trainers$174.61
- Bkool Pro Smart+ Turbo Trainer Simulator 2016View all Cycling Turbo Trainers$486.83
Turbo trainer is the name given to any stationary training device which a normal bike is placed on to simulate riding on the road. This obviously makes them ideal for training indoors when the weather is foul. They also allow for specific training sessions throughout the year. And the’re often used for warming up in the arena before a competitive race or time trial. Any rider can benefit from using a turbo trainer, not just racers. Over the winter the dark nights and bad weather can make it difficult to find the time or motivation to get out. Being able to do a couple of rides a week on a turbo can make a huge difference to your fitness and when the weather does improve you’re already in good shape. CycleOps, Elite, Kurt Kinetic, Minoura and of course, Tacx.