Dahon Jifo Folding Bike 2014 is no longer available at Merlin Cycles. However you may find an alternative or updated product below.
Dahon Jifo Folding Bike 2014
This item was discontinued 9th July 2015.
If you require help finding an alternative to this product please contact customer services.
Compact, Convenient and fast to fold….7 seconds to be precise! Thanks to Dahon's revolutionary new longitudinal technology, the Jifo folds vertically in a snap rather than in-half like traditional folding bikes. This ultra-compact bike is the perfect complement for your daily commute by bus, train or the underground.
Dahon Jifo Specification
- Speed: 1
- Distance: Seatpost to Handlebar Min: 560 mm (22.0") Max: 600 mm (23.6")
- Distance: Saddle to Pedal Min: 610 mm (24.0") Max: 840 mm (33.1")
- Suggested Rider Height: 142 - 193 cm (4'8" - 6'4")
- Maximum Rider Weight: 105 kg (230 lbs)
- Frame: Dalloy Aluminium "Jifo" 16" folded frame, quick-fold binodal handle post technology, linkage design, rear triangle support
- Fork: Dalloy Aluminium "Jifo" aluminium front fork, ex-design, old 56 mm, compact folding
- Handlepost: Forged Alloy, radius telescope adjustable, patented fusion and v-clamp technology
- Handlebar: 6061-T6 Alloy, flat
- Headset: Fusion+, zero stack, cartridge bearings
- Grips: Two color, super comfortable, 125 mm
- Saddle: Comfort, w/ Dahon logo
- Seatpost: Adjustable double aluminium alloy stem, 150 cm - 190 cm, automatic companding, micro adjust forged alloy clamp
- Seat Clamp: Covert, high leverage design
- Front Brake: Dual pivot calliper
- Rear Brake: V-brakes, stainless hardware
- Brake Levers: Avid fr5
- Brake Cables: Livewire 5.0, anti-compression housing, slick cables, dupont l3 lubricant, alloy ferrules
- Front Hub: Alloy, mini, sealed bearings 20h
- Rear Hub: Alloy mini 1-speed, 28h, 10t freewheel
- Spokes: 18/8 Ga stainless steel
- Rims: 16" x 15C Alloy double wall, anodized, grounded sidewalls
- Tyres: 16" x 1.35", K193, w/ Dahon logo, 60 tpi, 100 psi, reflective stripe
- Crankset: Prowheel tech, forged 6061 alloy, dcd: 130 mm , 39t, alloy cnc chain guard, dahon special edition
- Freewheel: Dahon technology, one-piece, 10t
- Bottom Bracket: Cartridge, sealed bearings
- Chain: Single speed, rustbuster, 1/8"
- Chain Tensioner: Dahon tech, for vertical drop-out, cnc machined sidewalls
- Pedals: Dahon quick release
- Colour: Green - Black picture just to show bike folded
Dahon – Freedom Unfolds