De Rosa King Ultegra Di2 Carbon Road Bike - 2019 is no longer available at Merlin Cycles. However you may find an alternative or updated product below.
De Rosa King Ultegra Di2 Carbon Road Bike - 2019
This item was discontinued 4th February 2020.
If you require help finding an alternative to this product please contact customer services.
The De Rosa King was developed specifically to address the needs of the long-distance high-performance cyclist, perfectly combining lightweight, agile responsiveness, comfort and performance. It is one of the finest examples of the use of carbon fibre in bike frame development and is made out of the best carbon fibre composite material available - TI1000, TI800 and XN10. The King’s signature feature is the rear brake position, located behind the bottom bracket, which provides an innovative solution and augments braking power, increases rider comfort and improves the overall aesthetic of the bicycle.
- Frame: T1000, T800 & XN10 Carbon Fibre Blend
- Fork: T1000, T800 & XN10 Carbon Fibre Blend, Tapered Steerer
- Wheels: Fulcrum Racing 3
- Tyres: Continental Grand Sport Race 25C
- Gear/Brake Levers: Shimano Ultegra Di2 8050 11-Speed
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra Di2 8050
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra Di2 8050 11-Speed
- Chainset: Shimano Ultegra R8000 36-52
- Cassette: Shimano 11/30T 11-Speed
- Chain: Shimano 11-Speed
- Pedals: Not included
- Saddle: Prologo Kappa RS
- Handlebars: Deda Zero
- Stem: Deda Zero
- Seatpost: De Rosa
- Brake Calipers: Shimano Ultegra R8000
PLEASE NOTE! Image is for colour reference only, does not show correct specification.
PLEASE NOTE: All of our bikes are built to order. This usually takes between 8-10 working days depending on time of year