De Rosa SK Pinifarina Force AXS E-tap Road Bike
De Rosa SK Pininfarina was a project launched in 2016 from two Italian icons that have marked the story of Italian cycling and design: De Rosa and Pininfarina. In 2015, the first model of SK Pininfarina gave life to a top-of-the-range racing bike, able to express the essence that has guided the activity of the two companies since their inception. De Rosa Pininfarina SK is the quintessence of the two companies’ values: sportiveness defined by elegant lines, aerodynamism, lightness and speed.
After 4 years, the two companies collaborate once again to release the SK Pininfarina, a modern and elegant design that as with the previous one aims to be the point of reference for aerodynamic and fast bikes in the international cycling scene. The second generation Pininfarina SK is an aerodynamic bike by De Rosa.
Innovation in the SK Pininfarina sees a more aerodynamic design, flat horizontal tube, the seat tube with its wing reduced by 20% to offer greater performance. De Rosa undertook a series of frame modifications, so as to make it the most performative among the De Rosa line. The SK Pininfarina has a frame with flat top tube that has been reduced and made flatter when compared with the previous iteration. The seat tube has been slightly resized for what concerns the “fin”, reduced by the 20%. A robust classic design which also performs as a faster bike than ever before.
- Frame: De Rosa SK Pinifarina, road press-fit, flatmount, thru axle
- Fork: De Rosa SK Pinifarina, tapered steerer, flatmount, thru axle
- Wheelset: Vision SC40 Carbon - 700c
- Tyres: Vittoria Rubino Pro TR G2.0 - 700 x 25c
- Shifters: Sram Force AXS
- Front Derailleur: Sram Force AXS
- Rear Derailleur: Sram Force AXS
- Chainset: Sram Force AXS - 48/35T
- Cassette: Sram Force AXS - 10-36T
- Chain: Sram Force AXS
- Discs: Sram Force AXS
- Bottom Bracket: Sram
- Handlebars: FSA Energy ACR Alloy
- Stem: FSA NS ACR Alloy
- Seatpost: De Rosa Carbon
- Saddle: Selle Italia SLR Manganese
- Bar Tape: De Rosa Black
Please Note: The current build time for bikes can be found at the checkout.