DMR Sled Mountain Bike Frame - 2017
The DMR SLED is our new 27.5 160mm all-mountain ripper.
Angles which beg to descend and suspension that’s happy to climb. Durability which gives confidence on the biggest of hucks with a weight that will allow the most epic of adventures. The SLED captures the very essence of what Mountain biking is for us at DMR. Put simply the SLED is our summary of MTB. It’s our tool for extracting fun out of every turn, speed from every feature, and laughter from every trail.
- Slack, Long and Low geometry available in 4 sizes
- Short 430mm Chainstays
- 160mm of Travel
- Custom Rock Shox Monarch RT3 Debonair Shock
- 6061 series Aluminium DMR custom tube set
- Integral welded front and rear triangles for maximum stiffness
- Virtual pivot delivered through our own ‘Orbit link’ suspension design. Developed with David Earle from Sotto design.
- Collet style main pivot hardware for maximum stiffness and durability
- All Ball bearing pivots
- Syntace X12 148mm Axle and Mech hanger
- Internal cable and hose routing
- Top guide included
- 73mm Threaded BSA BB
- Water bottle mount and Ride Saver Mount
- Clearance for tyres up to 2.4”
Mr TowlsonAwesome bike have only just built it but looks amazing. First ride tomorrow!