DMT R6 Road Shoes
DMT R6 Road Shoes
- Sole: FG Concept, In nylon and glass fyber (30%) + rear studs interchangeable
- Sockliner: Polypropilene 100% + holes to guarantee maximum areation
- Heel: Reinforced to close better foot + neutral external counter with hole
- Closure: 3 Straps, first and second on the side the third in central toe to wrap foot
- Upper: Very soft microfyber material with matt finish
- Tongue: Soft with foam inside + performant cover material + transpirant
- Padding: Inner foam for maximum comfort
- Weight: 560 grams (Size 41)
Robert Good shoe at the reduced price. Not a second skin shoe for racing but you would pay another £100 for those. Velcro straps are basic but do the job and sole is stiff. No problems fitting cleats. All round good value at the price
Mr Pulford Bought these for my girl friend as a starting shoe, would recommend them for starting out, especially for the price
Mr mulley Good quality road bike shoes at a budget price. Highly recommended. Initially, i ordered a size too small but i returned them and was issued a refund within a few days. A size bigger ordered and now really suited.
Jason Got these for my daughter. They are a decent pair of shoes for the price. They do come up very small. You will probably need to go up at least a full size.
Andy Have been using this shoes for at least 3months and has no seem any significant wear. Product is really stiff but the nose or top part resting on your upper foot is rather hard and if your shoe is really tight, it would hurt. Overall good shoe for the price
Laura M Great shoes. Sized up as with many cycling shoes. Comfy and good value.
Mathew Good fit and great quality for the price. These are for my 11 year old son and he loved the bright orange.