Ducati 127 SX Mountain Bike is no longer available at Merlin Cycles. However you may find an alternative or updated product below.
Ducati 127 SX Mountain Bike
This item was discontinued 29th April 2020.
If you require help finding an alternative to this product please contact customer services.
The 127 SX is dedicated to Borgo Panigale fans looking for an all-around model to begin off-road riding and face the urban jungle and weekend rides with confidence. The frame has been updated for 2018, with several re-developed features like 27.5″ wheels, front suspension and its 24-speed groupset. It has also been upgraded to have a hydraulic disc brake system.
- Frame: Series 100 27.5″ Alloy, IS
- Fork: Suntour XCT DS 27,5″ 100mm, hydraulic lockout
- Wheels: AlexRims DP2.5 Alloy
- Tyres: Michelin Country Racer, 27,5×2.10″
- Gear/Brake Levers: Shimano Altus 3x8s w/optical gear display, SL-M310
- Front Derailleur: Shimano FD-TY700-TS6 Dual Pull
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Altus RD-M310 8xSpeed
- Chainset: Shimano FC-TY301, 42/34/24T
- Cassette: Shimano HG31-8s, 11-32T
- Chain: Shimano 8xSpeed
- Pedals: Flat Platform with Toe Clips
- Saddle: TEC Rector
- Seatpost: Ducati
- Handlebars: TEC Alloy 720mm, 31,8mm, Rise:15mm, Backsweep:9D
- Stem: TEC 3D Alloy +/-7°,31.8mm, 80mm
- Brake Calipers: Shimano M315 hydraulic
PLEASE NOTE: All of our bikes are built to order. This usually takes between 8-10 working days depending on time of year.