Dura Ace 7970 Di2 Front Derailleur
RRP $416.61Save 63%
Dura Ace 7970 Di2 Front Derailleur, electronic shifting from the Shimano
- The difference in the effort and time taken for front shifts between Dura-Ace mechanical and Di2 is truly staggering: with programmed automatic motion at the touch of a switch the Dura-Ace Di2 front derailleur isquick, smooth and effortless, making for unmatched drivetrain efficiency
- The biggest difference you will notice is just how much quicker and effortlessly smoother shifting on the front chainrings is, even under load
- The difference in the effort and time to actuate the shift between mechanical and Di2 is truly staggering
- The removal of traditional mechanical cables in favour of electrical wires not only eliminates poor shifting caused by contaminates, corrosion and stretching, but provides effortless gear shifts
- The front derailleur also trims automatically; the cage moves in response to the position of the rear derailleur on the cassette to ensure no chain rub and a quiet unobtrusive ride, enabling you to concentrate on the road ahead
- High tolerance cold forged aluminium and composite construction
- Braze-on fit as standard; if your bike does not have a braze-on mount seat tube adapters are available
- 10-speed Dura-Ace Di2 compatible
- Front derailleur weight is 124 grams
Please enter your e-mail address below then click Notify Me to be notified when this item comes back into stock. We will not use your e-mail address for any other purpose.
Free shipping on this item to United States
Mr BainesAmazing piece of kit which is dead easy to fit and setup. Basically just works like a dream and is turning out to be Yorkshire weather proof so far.
Mr BainesWhat an amazing piece of kit. Fast changes and just encourages you to keep changing gears. Perfect for time trial bikes when combined with the triathlon DI2 switch set and triathlon DI2 STI lever set. Set and forget. I'll never use cable shifters on my time trial bike ever again