Early Rider Bonsai 12" Birch/Aluminium Balance Bike
New for 2015, the Bonsai delivers an outstandingly beautiful wooden bike with all the performance benefits of an aluminium frame. You truly can have your cake and eat it.
Featuring a sealed bearing wheelset and aluminium steerer and headtube, this stunning new addition smashes the boundaries between performance, design and cost. We couldn’t be more proud.
The Birch wood frame is weatherproof and FSC approved. It’s lightweight making it easy to manoeuvre for children and easy for adults to lift and carry around.
The riveted faux leather seat adds to the balance bike’s aesthetics, making it stylish as well as comfortable.
It’s also weatherproof so don’t worry about your child being caught in the rain. A quick wipe down to ensure the balance bike is clean and dry and it’ll be ready to use again and again.
- Frame: single sided monocoque. Weather proof marine ply, made from fsc Grade a birch veneers.
- Glue: wbp meamine (resistant to moisture, temperature, microorganisms)
- Fork: twin bladed, vertical drop outs, weather proof marine ply, made from fsc grade a birch veneers.
- Steerer: lightweight 6061 aluminium
- Head tube: lightweight 6061 aluminium
- Headset: 1 1/8” neco headset
- Bars: aluminium flat bar, 25.4mm x 340mm
- Stem: early rider 55mm, + 10 degree, aluminium
- Grips: black rubber (phthalate free)
- Tyres: Kenda, 12.75 x 1.75”
- Hubs: anodised aluminium, 28mm sealed cartridge bearings
- Rims: anodised aluminium, black, 20 hole
- Spokes: anodised steel, black, silver nipples
- Seat post: 22.4 x 210 aluminium
- Saddle: faux leather, riveted
- Weight: 3.75kgs
- Warranty: 2 years
- Frame size: 12”
- Reach: 32cm
- Stand over height: 33cm
- Minimum seat height: 35cm
- Maximum seat height: 45cm
- Wheelbase: 57cm
Shipping charges for this item to United States: $18.75