Early Rider Trail Runner XL 14.5" Aluminium Balance Bike
If this is wrong, we don’t want to be right. The freedom to go through anything or over everything is a pretty good start to an adventurous life. Our lightest frameset keeps weight to a minimum and offsets the larger tyres making grip and ride comfort the big winners.
The dual steering system provides restricted and unrestricted movement. Restricted is better for younger children whose lack of coordination could cause them to tumble. The unrestricted steering system allows a full range of movement for children who’ve got to grips with the restricted setting.
If the Fonz had a balance bike, this would have been it.
- Minimum seat height: 39cm
- Maximum seat height: 49cm
- Frame: 6061 aluminium hydroformed top tube
- Dropouts: forged aluminium
- Fork: 6061 aluminium blade, crown & steerer
- Headset: 1 1/8” a-headset
- Stem: early rider 55mm, + 10 degree, aluminium
- Handlebar: 22.2mm aluminium flat bar 10° sweep
- Grips: phthalate free black rubber
- Tyres: kenda 14” x 2.5” fatties
- Rims: anodised aluminium, black, 20 hole
- Hubs: 28mm sealed cartridge bearings
- Spokes: steel, black, silver nipples
- Seat post: 22.2mm x 210mm
- Saddle: faux leather, riveted
- Steering: open or limited
- Finish: hand brushed, clear coated
- Weight: 3.75kgs
- Warranty: 1 year