Eddy Merckx Blockhaus 67 105 Road Bike - 2017
The Eddy Merckx Blockhaus 67 road bike is made from super-light (1,150 grams) aluminium and is matched with a light, compliant carbon fork weighing only 360 grams. Eddy Merckx Cycles has a rich history as an aluminum frame builder and recognises the benefits of a simple, lightweight modern alloy frame. With aluminium enjoying somewhat of a resurgence over the last few seasons thanks to its stiff, responsive properties and more affordable pricing the Blockhaus reinforces this trend with a really competitive bike at a great price.
The Blockhaus 67 truly combines outstanding stiffness-to-weight values with great comfort and compliance thanks to its carbon fork and rider-friendly geometry. Perfect for longer, hilly rides it makes a capable lightweight climber that also stands up to hard knocks at your local crit race.
- Frame: Alloy 6069
- Fork: Carbon Monocoque
- Wheels: Shimano RS010
- Tyres: Continental Ultra Sport II- 25mm
- Gear/Brake Levers: Shimano 105 ST-5800
- Front Derailleur: Shimano 105 FD-5800-F
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano 105 RD-5800 SS
- Chainset: Shimano 105 FC-5800, 50-34T
- Cassette: Shimano 105 CS-5800 11-28T
- Chain: Shimano CN-HG601-11
- Pedals: Not included
- Saddle: Prologo K3 STN
- Handlebars: Deda Zero 1
- Stem: Deda Zero 1
- Seat Post: Deda Zero 1
- Brake Calipers: Shimano 105 BR-5800
Sizing & fit
PLEASE NOTE: All of our bikes are built to order. This usually takes between 3-8 working days depending on time of year.