Eddy Merckx Lugano 68 105 TT/Tri Bike – 2017 is no longer available at Merlin Cycles. However you may find an alternative or updated product below.
Eddy Merckx Lugano 68 105 TT/Tri Bike – 2017
This item was discontinued 6th October 2017.
If you require help finding an alternative to this product please contact customer services.
The Eddy Merckx Lugano 68 Shimano 105 equipped time trial/tri bike offers everything a competitive time trialist or avid triathlete is looking for in a specialist aerodynamic race bike. With frame geometry that helps put you in an aggressive aero position and allows you to hold it for long periods of time the Lugano 68 also handles well on technical courses keeping you in your aero-tuck regardless of the twists and turns you need to negotiate.
With Shimano's solid-performing 105 drivetrain and a fast rolling Fulcrum Racing Quattro wheelset combined with a Profile Design cockpit that can be fine-tuned to fit your most comfortable position the Eddy Merckx Lugano 68 is ready to race straight out of the box.
- Frame: Carbon Monocoque
- Fork: Carbon Monocoque
- Wheels: Fulcrum Racing Quattro
- Tyres: Vittoria Corsa 25mm
- Gear/Brake Levers: Shimano SL-BSR1 / Profile 3/One brake lever
- Front Derailleur: Shimano 105 FD-5800-F
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano 105 RD-5800 SS 11S
- Chainset: Shimano 105 FC-5800 53/39T
- Cassette: Shimano 105 CS-5800 11-25T
- Chain: Shimano CN-HG601-11
- Pedals: Not included
- Saddle: Prologo Zero Tri Pas T2.0
- Handlebars: Profile Aeria T4 AL
- Stem: Profile Aeria
- Seatpost: Lugano 68
- Brake Calipers: Shimano BR5800-F & BR5810-R