Eddy Merckx Mourenx 69 105 Disc Road Bike
The Eddy Merckx Mourenx 69 105 Disc road bike is a lightweight, high-performance carbon fibre road bike designed for long days in the saddle. Mourenx 69 refers to Merckx winning the 17th stage of the 1969 Tour de France. This heroic 214.5km ride from Luchon to Mourenx provides the inspiration for a racing bike specially designed for long distances.
With a perfect blend of rider-friendly geometry including a slightly higher head tube and shorter top tube the Mourenx includes a comfortable & compliant carbon layup in the seatstays that has been engineered to flex a little keeping you feeling fresher for longer while a super-stiff bottom bracket area ensures that all of your pedaling power transfers through to the rear wheel. The user-friendly technology doesn’t end with the frame though; the addition of predictable Shimano hydraulic braking takes the Mourenx 69 to another level providing you with confidence inspiring control even on steep, wet and unpredictable descents.
The versatile Mourenx 69 includes thru axles for increased stiffness, enhanced steering and no disc rotor rub; it has clearance for up to 30mm wide road tyres allowing you to run larger, more comfortable tyres at lower pressures. With a capable, precise shifting Shimano 105 groupset and a pair of disc brake specific DT Swiss R24 Spline (or Fulcrum Racing 5) wheels the Eddy Merckx Mourenx 69 has been designed and built to cope with all of the demands of long distance events, letting you ride faster and further than ever have before.
- Frame: Carbon Monocoque Disc
- Fork: Carbon Monocoque Disc
- Wheels: DT Swiss R24 Spline (Fulcrum Racing 5 on the Red model)
- Tyres: Vittoria Rubino Pro - 25mm
- Gear/Brake Levers: Shimano ST-RS505
- Front Derailleur: Shimano 105 FD-5800
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano 105 RD-5800
- Chainset: Shimano 105 FC-5800, 50-34T
- Cassette: Shimano 105 CS-5800 11-28T
- Chain: Shimano CN-HG601-11
- Pedals: Not included
- Saddle: Prologo Zero Space 2 STN
- Handlebars: Deda Zero1
- Stem: Deda Zero1
- Brake Calipers: Shimano BR-RS505
Please Note: All of our bikes are built to order and our current build time is 12-15 working days.