Eddy Merckx Mourenx 69 Ultegra Di2 Road Bike - 2017 is no longer available at Merlin Cycles. However you may find an alternative or updated product below.
Eddy Merckx Mourenx 69 Ultegra Di2 Road Bike - 2017
This item was discontinued 23rd October 2017.
If you require help finding an alternative to this product please contact customer services.
Mourenx 69 refers to Merckx winning the 17th stage of the 1969 Tour de France. This heroic 214.5km ride from Luchon to Mourenx provides the inspiration for a racing bike specially designed for long distances. This carbon fibre bike also has a slightly higher head tube and shorter top tube giving the racer a more upright position, which is crucial for long distance races. The Mourenx69 is an ideal endurance racing bike with a perfect balance of stiffness and compliance.
- Frame: Carbon Monocoque
- Fork: Carbon Monocoque
- Wheels: Fulcrum Racing 5
- Tyres: Vittoria Rubino Pro - 25mm
- Gear/Brake Levers: Shimano Ultegra DI2 ST-6870
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra DI2 FD-6870
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra DI2 RD-6870
- Chainset: Shimano Ultegra FC-6800, 50-34T
- Cassette: Shimano Ultegra CS-6800 11-28T
- Chain: Shimano CN-HG701-11
- Pedals: Not included
- Saddle: Prologo Zero Space 2 STN
- Handlebars: Deda Zero1
- Stem: Deda Zero1
- Brake Calipers: Shimano Ultegra BR-6800