Eddy Merckx San Remo 76 Ultegra Road Bike – 2016 is no longer available at Merlin Cycles. However you may find an alternative or updated product below.
Eddy Merckx San Remo 76 Ultegra Road Bike – 2016
This item was discontinued 5th October 2017.
If you require help finding an alternative to this product please contact customer services.
Eddy Merckx took part in the famous Milan-San Remo race 10 times, winning it seven times, with the last being in 1976. The Milan-San Remo race or ‘La Primavera’ is recognised as a sprinter’s classic requiring a fast finish - the speedy Merckx San Remo 76 is a true high-performance sprinter’s racing bike focused on aerodynamics, stiffness and power transfer – factors that are crucial in achieving the highest results in the most demanding races.
- Frame: Carbon Monocoque
- Fork: Carbon Monocoque
- Wheels: Fulcrum Quattro LG
- Tyres: Vittoria Rubino Pro 25mm
- Gear/Brake Levers: Shimano Ultegra ST-6800
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra FD-6800
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra RD-6800
- Chainset: Shimano Ultegra FC-6800 - 52-36T
- Cassette: Shimano Ultegra CS-6800 11-25T
- Chain: Shimano CN-HG700-11
- Pedals: Not included
- Saddle: Prologo Scratch 2 T2.0
- Seatpost: SR76
- Handlebars: Deda Zero Carbon M35
- Stem: Deda Trentacinque
- Brake Calipers: Shimano Ultegra BR-6800
Please Note: Image shows bike with Shimano Ultegra Di2 electronic groupset rather than the Ultegra 6800 mechanical groupset included.