Elite Direto Interactive Power Meter Trainer
Elite Direto Direct Drive Smart Turbo Trainer
The Direto Smart Turbo Trainer makes a top choice for any rider looking to expand their training programme to include a host of useful technical data. Featuring an integrated OTS (Optical Torque Sensor) power meter, this direct drive trainer accurately measures your power throughout the entire pedal stroke, utilising 12 individual engagement points.
With a power output of 1400 watts at 40km/h and the ability to simulate gradient of up to 14%, the Directo caters for even the strongest riders. While this trainer is perfect for any type of training, it truly excels when it comes to cadence based rides.
As direct drive trainer the Directo eliminates all tyre wear, while the widely spaced legs ensure stability throughout even the toughest of sprints. This trainer is perfect for those short on space, allowing it to be quickly and easily stored away thanks to its folding legs.
- Accurate with +/- 2% accuracy
- Optical Torque System (OTS) power meter
- Simulates slopes up to 14%
- Generates 1400 Watts at 40 KMPH
- ANT+ or Bluetooth Smart connectivity
- Folding legs
- Wide stance for increased stability
- Comes with Shimano freehub
- Compatible with 130 and 135 Q/R rear ends, as well as 142 x 12 thru-axles
- Compatible both with road and MTB bikes.
- Zwift compatible
- Comes with front wheel riser block
Compatible with My E-Training App and all the following available softwares (Available to download via App store):
- The Sufferfest