Components wear out. Components keep getting better. This is especially true of gears and drivetrain parts. There's a lot of metal contacting metal. Thanks to trickle down technology, the level of performance and light weight that was previously only found in the top end groupsets from a few years ago can now be found in entry level components of today.
Gears & Drive Chain
- Keep your cranks turning nicely with a decent bottom bracket. Lots of threaded and Press Fit options to choose from.
- Close ratio blocks for racing, wide ratio blocks for dealing with hilly terrain or just regular cassettes for replacing your existing one.
- Despite the move to narrow-wide chain rings there are still some aggressive riders who appreciate the security of a proper chain guide device.
- Tweak your gear ratios or replace worn out chain rings.
- Chains, powerlinks, joining pins for 8, 9, 10 and 11 speed systems.
- Protect your chainring from losing its teeth or getting bent out of shape with a good quality bash guard.
- Chainsets for Road, Cyclocross and MTB. Triple, Double & Single ring Chainsets to suit your disipline
- Spares and accessories for Shimano Di2 and Campagnolo EPS electro-shifting systems.
- Traditional clamp on mechs and modern direct mount mechs. Front shifting accessories and spares.
- Cables, end caps, cable guides, ferrules and barrel adjusters.
- STI units, Ergo levers, Double Tap levers, bar-end shifters and all the assorted spares and accessories to go with them.
- The very best priced groupsets available anywhere. All disciplines covered from Shimano, Sram and Campagnolo.
- Standard replacement jockey wheels as well as ceramic and anodised upgrade jockey wheels.
- Do you know what watts mean what? Power meters are a blossoming market and we only stock the very best in these training must-haves.
- Sharpen up your shifting with a new rear mech from one of the big brands: Shimano, Sram or Campagnolo.
- Conversion kits, sprockets, chain tensioners, chains, wheels and more.
Shimano Di2 cables for the electronic Ultegra and Dura Ace Di2 gear systems
View all Road Bike Electronic Components
Stages Power Meter Shimano Ultegra R8000 L
View all Road Bike Power Meter Components
700c track wheels with cartridge bearing hubs.
View all Road Bike Single Speed Components
Shimano Ultegra BBR60 Bottom Bracket, English or Italian fitting
View all Road Bike Bottom Brackets & Cups
Shimano Dura Ace R9100 Chainset - 11 Speed
View all Road Bike Chainsets
Shimano CN-HG701 Chain, 11 speed model for the Ultegra groupset and the new XT 11 speed group
View all Road Bike Chains & Chain Accessories
Shimano Ultegra CS-R8000 Cassette
View all Road Bike Cassettes & Sprockets
Shimano Ultegra RD-R8000 Rear Derailleur - 11 Speed
View all Road Bike Rear Derailleurs
Shimano 105 R7000 Road Bike Gear Levers - 11 Speed
View all Road Bike Gear Levers
Stainless steel gear inner wires for installation or replacement cabling.
View all MTB Gear Cables
Shimano 105 FD-R7000 Front Derailleur - 11 Speed
View all Road Bike Front Derailleurs