Argon 18 is a Canadian bike brand which was founded in 1989 by retired cyclist Gervais Rioux, with the name derived from the element Argon, which is number 18 on the periodic table of elements. Argon 18 is renowned for integrating intensive research into the design and development of its bikes, which are innovative yet classic, spectacular and sleek. Designed by Rioux using cutting-edge carbon fiber and aluminium construction techniques his meticulous approach and master craftsmanship is reflected thrughthe Argon 18 of bikes and frames.
- Argon 18 Gallium Pro Team Astana Carbon Road FramesetView all Road Bike FramesRRP
- Argon 18 Gallium 105 Road BikeView all Road BikesRRP
- Argon 18 Krypton XRoad Disc FramesetView all Road Bike FramesRRP
- Argon 18 Gallium Pro Ultegra Road BikeView all Road BikesRRP
- Argon 18 E-119 Tri+ Frameset- 2020View all Road Bike FramesRRP