Campagnolo Calima C17 Clincher Road Wheelset
Campagnolo Calima C17 Clincher Road Wheelset -700c
A wheel that is requested by passionate cycle lovers to seasoned professionals alike. Light enough to tackle the steepest of climbs yet strong and ?exible enough to affront the roughest of roads. The Calima™ wheelset offers to all cyclists the Rear Wheel possibility to experience the renowned quality and technology of Campagnolo®.
- 24mm symmetrical profile rim creates a front wheel that is precise in directional changes and a rear wheel that is reactive to changes in pace
- C17 class to allow the fitting of wider (25-28mm) tyres for riding comfort
- Sealed Cartridge Bearings - for increased longevity
- Machined precise spoke seat for longer spoke life
- Black stainless steel spokes
- Mega-G3™ spoke pattern for the perfect balance of tension on both sides of the wheel
- Aluminium hub and steel axle for increased lateral stiffness
- Weight: 1826g Clincher, (CA) for Campagnolo, (SH) for Shimano
- Rim: Aluminium 24mm, Clincher
- Brake Surface: Aluminium
- Front Axle: Quick Release
- Rear Axle: Quick Release
- Freehub: Camapagnolo or Sram/Shimano 11 Speed
- Bearings: Steel Bearings
- Count: 18 Front, 27 Rear G3
- Spokes: Aluminium double-butted aero spokes
- Weight: 1826g per pair
- Includes: Skewers
Peter M I wanted to ride on these wheels for a while before submitting a review and now that I have a sufficient amount of kilometers on them I want to say that these wheels have surpassed my expectations. They are not the lightest wheelset but they are stiff, strong and have very good feel for the road. For the price, these wheels offer much more than affordability. I put them on my Colnago C40 generation #1 and the bike feels great with these wheels...highly recommended.
Hector JR Nice wheels although the skewers aren't the prettiest. They look very smooth where the tube sits on. Also the brake track is like wavy so I'm sure they'll have strong braking. Ordered the Shimano version and had a mechanic help me to install an Ultegra 11 speed cassette as well as Rubino Pro in the back plus GP 4000 in the front. Awesome!
witcombframe4life Granted, I'm coming from riding 23mm wheels on old vintage rims. But wow, these feel like I'm riding on clouds! Beautiful. Quiet.
JP So far I have ridden around 20 miles on these wheels and so far they have been great. During the first rides there wasn't any popping of spokes and the wheels have stayed completely true. And I am a 95kg rider so these wheels are absolutely great so far!