Certain bike components last a lot longer than others. Chains, cassettes and bottom brackets are more 'regular service' items - through regular use, they get worn and lose effeciency. We stock gear and drivetrain components for all makes and types of bikes, including singlespeed fixies, mountain bike, gravel and road bikes. We stock components from the leading manufacturers, including, Shimano, Sram, Campagnolo, BBB and KMC.
Gear & Drivechain
Gears and Drivetrain components wear out through regular use. For maximum life from drivetrain components, keep them clean and lubricated. When it comes time to replace your bikes gears and drivetrain components, we stock a wide range of products for all bikes, from the worlds leading manufacturers.
- Keep your cranks turning nicely with a decent bottom bracket. Lots of threaded and Press Fit options to choose from.
- Close ratio blocks for racing, wide ratio blocks for dealing with hilly terrain or just regular cassettes for replacing your existing one.
- Despite the move to narrow-wide chain rings there are still some aggressive riders who appreciate the security of a proper chain guide device.
- Tweak your gear ratios or replace worn out chain rings.
- Chains, powerlinks, joining pins for 8, 9, 10 and 11 speed systems.
- Protect your chainring from losing its teeth or getting bent out of shape with a good quality bash guard.
- Chainsets for Road, Cyclocross and MTB. Triple, Double & Single ring Chainsets to suit your disipline
- Spares and accessories for Shimano Di2 and Campagnolo EPS electro-shifting systems.
- Traditional clamp on mechs and modern direct mount mechs. Front shifting accessories and spares.
- Cables, end caps, cable guides, ferrules and barrel adjusters.
- STI units, Ergo levers, Double Tap levers, bar-end shifters and all the assorted spares and accessories to go with them.
- The very best priced groupsets available anywhere. All disciplines covered from Shimano, Sram and Campagnolo.
- Standard replacement jockey wheels as well as ceramic and anodised upgrade jockey wheels.
- Do you know what watts mean what? Power meters are a blossoming market and we only stock the very best in these training must-haves.
- Sharpen up your shifting with a new rear mech from one of the big brands: Shimano, Sram or Campagnolo.
- Conversion kits, sprockets, chain tensioners, chains, wheels and more.