Enve 3.4 SES Disc Clincher Road Wheelset - 700c
Enve 3.4 SES Disc Clincher Road Wheelset With Enve Alloy Hubs
The Enve 3.4 SES Disc Wheelset is a disc brake optimised climbing wheel with an aero advantage, ideal for road cyclists and racers who require maximum versatility for riding fast in the mountains or valleys.
Since the introduction of the original SES 3.4 in 2009, the wheel has established itself as Enve's most versatile and consequently most popular wheelset amongst road cyclists of all abilities. As such, it's no surprise that ENVE's first stage victory at the Tour de France was delivered by Team Dimension Data’s Steve Cummings aboard the SES 3.4.
The Enve Alloy Road Disc Hub blends a high-strength machined hub shell with premium components to deliver exceptional performance and virtually no maintenance.
- Climbing wheel with an aero advantage
- Designed by aerodynamicist Simon Smart
- Tested in the Mercedes-AMG Petronas wind tunnel
- Disc-specific rim design and construction
- Optimised for 25mm tyres
- Premium-grade stainless steel bearings and races
- Virtually maintenance-free
- Rim: Carbon, Clincher
- Brake Surface: Disc brake
- Front Depth: 39mm
- Rear Depth: 43mm
- Width: 21mm Internal / 27.5mm External
- Front Axle: Enve Alloy Road, 12x100 Thru-Axle
- Rear Axle: Enve Alloy Road, 12x142 Thru-Axle
- Freehub: Shimano
- Rotor Mount: Centrelock
- Count: 24
- Weight: 1420g per pair without tyres
- Includes: Tubeless Kit 2x valve stems, 1x roll of tape (good for taping 3 wheels), 2x Pressure Relief Valve Stem Nuts, Accessory Bag, Wheel Manual, Wheelbuild Card