Enve 5.6 SES Disc Clincher Road Wheelset - 700c
Enve 5.6 SES Disc Clincher Road Wheelset With Enve Alloy Hubs
The Enve SES 5.6 Wheelset is a rim brake wheelset that has been designed to meet the demands of the world’s best road racers and triathletes through a peerless combination of aerodynamic performance, lightweight design, crosswind stability, increased comfort and incredible stopping power.
An evolution of ENVE’s proven SES 4.5 design, the SES 5.6 utilises the brand’s latest technologies to increase depth and improve aerodynamics for a wheelset that’s not only faster than its predecessor, but also more stable and confidence inspiring in challenging wind conditions. All this while adding just 44g to the weight of the SES 4.5.
The Enve Alloy Road Disc Hub blends a high-strength machined hub shell with premium components to deliver exceptional performance and virtually no maintenance.
- Climbing wheel with an aero advantage
- Designed by aerodynamicist Simon Smart
- Tested in the Mercedes-AMG Petronas wind tunnel
- Disc-specific rim design and construction
- Optimised for 25mm tyres
- Premium-grade stainless steel bearings and races
- Virtually maintenance-free
- Rim: Carbon, Clincher
- Brake Surface: Disc brake
- Front Depth: 54mm
- Rear Depth: 63mm
- Width: 21mm Internal / 27.5mm External
- Front Axle: Enve Alloy Road, 12x100 Thru-Axle
- Rear Axle: Enve Alloy Road, 12x142 Thru-Axle
- Freehub: Shimano
- Rotor Mount: Centrelock
- Count: 24
- Weight: 1593g per pair without tyres
- Includes: Tubeless Kit 2x valve stems, 1x roll of tape (good for taping 3 wheels), 2x Pressure Relief Valve Stem Nuts, Accessory Bag, Wheel Manual, Wheelbuild Card