Etxeondo Feather Bib Shorts is no longer available at Merlin Cycles. However you may find an alternative or updated product below.
Etxeondo Feather Bib Shorts
This item was discontinued 20th April 2015.
If you require help finding an alternative to this product please contact customer services.
The Etxeondo Feather Bib Short is made out of Lycra Sport, and as the name implies these bib-shorts are light! Weighing just 114 g in size M, making them one of the most lightweight technical bibshorts on today’s market without sacrificing their other features such as, their superb strength and attention to vulnerable areas such as the area the strap connect to the shorts and support in the lower back area. Great for warm weather owing to their breathability and cooling properties
What features can you expect from the Etxeondo Feather Bib Shorts?
- Lycra Sport fabric
- Super strong construction
- Compression for lumbar support
- Elastic flat lock stitching
- Silky, comfortable straps
- Excellent breathability and cooling
- Great moisture control
- Made in Spain
Padding: Feather Chamois
- The Feather Chamois is a pad with handmade seams. The design may appear simple, but this model has a new generation of special high-density foams inside, which guarantee an excellent protection and great fit.
- The Feather Chamois’ fabric structure has a double layer, which helps to collect and expel moisture. The new perforated base layer provides increased breathability and quick drying, making the FEATHER ideally suited to longer days in the saddle.
- A unique pearl shaped high density insert.
- Made with E.I.T microfiber, featured by a double layer structure that helps collect and expel moisture
- Angliru provides increased breathability and quick dry
- Multi thicknesses of high density foam that is highly elastic so that the chamois moves with the body thus reducing chafing and friction. Excellent shock absorbing properties.
- Seamless construction for added comfort
- Anti-bacterial with good breathing properties
Etxeondo – Quality, Detail, Passion