- Cycling Clothing
- Etxeondo Women's Bikona Short
Sorry, this product is no longer available!
Etxeondo Women's Bikona Short is no longer available at Merlin Cycles. However you may find an alternative or updated product below.
This item was discontinued 27th May 2015.
If you require help finding an alternative to this product please contact customer services.
The Etxeondo Bikona provide a comfortable, elastic and attractive Women’s cycling Bib Short.
What features can you expect from the Etxeondo Womens Bikona Bib Short?
- Etxeondo Active Fabric
- Anatomical cut
- Excellent comfort and adaptability
- UV protection
- Soft, flexible freedom of movement
- Embroidered Etxeondo logo
- Reflective detailing
- Etxeondo leg grippers
- Made in Spain
Padding Belate Chamois
- Very breathable and dries easily. It is designed using materials specifically for minimising chafing and friction.
- Insert area with central protection specially designed and perfected in this new model with a smaller and more precise area of protection.
- Developed with a new generation of high-density foam that not only provides excellent protection for long-distance rides, but also a wonderful fit for cyclists.
- Double layer which helps to collect and release moisture.
- The new perforated base layer provides greater breathability and fast drying.
- Soft lining resistant to use and washing.
Etxeondo – Quality, Detail, Passion
Please enter your e-mail address below then click Notify Me
to be notified when this item comes back into stock. We will not use your e-mail address for any other purpose.
Excellent reports from the sister, I quote "Wow!"
Best shorts Ive had, great fit and really comfy after 7+ hours in the saddle...def recommend and I was always a bib short kinda girl
Comfortable, good padding, unexciting but good look. Solid buy esp at sale price
Superbly comfortable, brilliantly priced for such quality and speedy delivery.
I have only worn these shorts on two 25km rides, but they really have potential to be my "go to" pair. They are quite compressive (though I have never tried true compression shorts) and the sizing is Italian (read, small). They are really comfortable at the waist and the leg gripper and the padding is surprisingly good. When I first looked at the padding I was put off by how large (i.e. wide) it was, but I didn't notice this on the bike and found the padding to be quite unobtrusive.
I own an Etxeondo Jacket, the quality of which is amazing, and these shorts seem to be made with the same high standard.
Merlin was great in helping me choose a size: they answered my questions quickly and I could tell they actually looked at the shorts for me when we were working out my size.
I am tempted to buy another pair while they are on sale.
THESE ARE THE BEST CYCLING SHORTS I'VE WORN. I ALREADY HAVE THE BLACK/PINK SO WHEN I SAW THESE DISCOUNTED/REDUCED I BOUGHT THEM WITHOUT HESITATION. I WORE THEM WHEN COMPLETING 65 MILES, STILL FELT COMFORTABLE, NO DISCOMFORT. GREAT PRODUCT.