Evoc FR Enduro Blackline Protector Backpack
RRP $145.78Save 15%
Out of Stock
An optimum protection backpack with space for up to a 3L hydration pack. Combining a minimalist design and full ventilation cushioning, the Enduro backpack feels right at home riding any trail.
This Enduro backpack is the "next level" protector backpack from EVOC: The revolutionary combination of back/carrying system with full ventilation and comprehensive back protector makes the BLACKLINE a technical carrier. Minimalist design language instantly conveys the high-performance requirement of this high-end backpack and immediately communicates where this masterpiece belongs: in the world of demanding, ambitious trail riding.
Liteshield Back Protector:
We've got your back. The Evoc FR Series is a backpack line with integrated back protector. With CE certified Liteshield back protector technology you get a quality made backpack that is also a full-fledged safety device to help you avoid injuries when you crash on a trail.
Our FR backpack concept stands out for its reduced weight - a FR backpack plus protector weighs no more than a regular backpack - and because of the fact that the back protector is also detachable it can be worn separately or replaced when it is damaged.
- Volume: 16L (M/L), 14L (S), 18L (XL)
- Weight: 1050g (size M/L)
- Size: 27cm x 56cm x 11cm (Size: M/L)
- Material: Nylon 210/D ripstop PU coated, N 600/D PU coated, Air Mesh, neoprene, breatheable elastic waistband, transparent tarpaulin
- TÜV/GS certified protector backpack (TÜV Süd)
- CE certified LITESHIELD BACK PROTECTOR (EN 1621-2)
- LITESHIELD CARRY SYSTEM AIR
- Newly developed, completely rip-resistant TPU zipper pullers
- Hip belt pouch for accessories
- Flexible quick-access lycra side pockets
- CE-certified according to EN1621-2
- Stowable protection gear carry system
- Wide swing-open tool compartment
- Accommodates hydration systems up to 3L
Please enter your e-mail address below then click Notify Me to be notified when this item comes back into stock. We will not use your e-mail address for any other purpose.
Free shipping on this item to United States
Mr CurryBest mountain bike pack I have used to date. The tool pouch is great for keeping tools organized and secure and the main pouch is large enough to carry a rain jacket, lunch, med kit, and any other small items you may need. The pack also fits very securely to your back due to the wide, well designed waist strap. This is important so that the spine protector functions properly. Not cheap, but well worth the price. I definitely recommend it.
Wesley SouzaBeautiful and functional backpack, various compartments for storing tools.