Evoc Travel Bike Bag
Out of Stock
The bike travel bag has been designed to protect your bike wherever you travel.
Alps, Whistler, Spain, Morocco: Mountain biking is truly global but only EVOC make a truly World Class bike travel bag.
"Simply the best bike bag we've ever used!' said MBUK when they gave it their "Most Wanted" award. 10 out of 10 from MBR, Peak Performer from Triathlon Plus, Highly Recommended from Cycling Weekly. Since EVOC's stunning bag rolled off the carousels nothing else has had a look in. The already industry leading external loading wheel pockets, stable wide track wheels, universal XC/DH/29er/Road bike pad and strap system, reinforced sections and multiple handles are joined by an expanded range of add on accessories to increase protection and convenience even more.
The bike travel bag has been designed to protect your bike wherever you travel. Your bike can be stored safely and be ready-to-go within mere minutes. Only the handlebar, the pedals and the wheels need to be removed.
- Fits all DH/FR/XC and road bikes
- Full protection, quickly packed and easy to carry
- Abrasion resistant protection panels in high wear areas
- Two external padded wheel compartments on sides
- Extra wide wheel track for great stabilisation on the move
- Padded block for gear assembly protection
- Also fits 29ers
- Includes frame cushion pad
- Road bike fork adapter available separately
- Additional handle in the rear
- Special frame protector mat included
- 3 separate compartments for smaller parts (pedals, quick release skewers, tools, etc.)
- Wide, stable heavy duty undercarriage with smoothly running skate wheels
- Size: 130x80x27cm
- Weight: 8600 grams
- Volume 280L
Evoc Bike Bag Accessories:
- Road Bike Adaptor - A specially designed pad for fitting road bike forks into the Evoc Bike Travel Bag
- Aluminium Road Bike Stand - For extra protection and a more secure fit for your road bike
- Road Bike Wheel Case- Padded protection for your wheels
- Chain Cover - Extra protection against chain soil
ruthDI have used this bag for 2 trips and very happy with it. Has kept the bike protected and although it is large, it's not too cumbersome to drag around the airport - it stands up by itself and wheels along nicely. It was a bit of an investment to make but I don't regret spending that bit more to get a good quality bag that will hopefully last a long time and be a bit more convenient to use that some of the alternatives I looked at. I did end up with a bent rotor after one trip but I put the wheels in the opposite way round than recommended in the instructions. Overall very happy with the bag.
Mr TomlinsonGreat bag and some of the finest quality at the market. Plenty of space, both bike and for tools and other small equipment. Only thing I miss is a strap to lift it.
Mr SmithJust back from a trip to Aus with the Evoc Bag. I have a Large Spez Epic 26er which fitted into the bag perfectly. I was also able to pack kit around the bike and still get under the 30KG weight limit due in part to the light weight of the bag. After 4 flights so 8 loads and unloads the bike wasn't damaged in anyway. The wide wheel base made for easy navigation across London by tube and train. Well worth the money, already looking for the next trip!
C BlairTop bag. Plenty space for a medium MTB plus all you equipment and clothes etc. Great Merlin price and delivery as usual.
David DThis is easily the best bike bag I have used. Thoughtfully designed and quality construction. While considerably smaller than my previous bag, the EVOC is easier to pack. It also secures and protects the bike to a much higher standard. Worth every penny. Good price and super fast delivery from Merlin too.
T BrownAwesome bag. Durable, stylish, and sized right. Fits my 26" AM bike, 29" race bikes, and my road bike.. not all at the same time.. of course.
Mr TranI bought this Evoc bike bag for the coming trip to oversea. The bag looks very solid and provides excellent protection.
Mr Muellergreat bag, communication and shipping.