Felt AR5 Carbon Aero Road Bike - 2017
The engineers at Felt had a clear brief – create the best performing range of aero road bikes on the planet; the result was the AR series. In a battle against the wind the AR series continues to out-perform the competition when it comes to aerodynamics, weight and stiffness. As a complete package Felt have created an aero road bike that conquers the wind and the peloton.
The Felt AR5 Carbon Aero Road bike will help you out-perform your rivals thanks to its aero profiled tubing developed using the most stringent wind tunnel testing protocols in the industry. The aerodynamic advantage of the AR5, plus the efficient Shimano 105 drivetrain will help you gain speed and save precious energy whether you’re racing your local criterium or dropping your friends on the club ride.
The Felt AR5 UHC Performance carbon fibre frame is combined with a neat full carbon Felt Aero Road UHC Performance monocoque fork and matched with a clever adjustable vibration reducing Aero Road flip position UHC carbon fiber seat post. Partnered with Shimano’s 11 speed 105 groupset and fast rolling Felt aero road R3 wheelset the AR5 gives you an unfair advantage on the competition.
- Frame: Felt Aero Road UHC Performance carbon fibre
- Fork: Felt Aero Road UHC Advanced carbon fibre monocoque
- Wheels: Felt Aero R3
- Tyres: Continental Grand Prix 4000 S II, 700c x 23c
- Gear/Brake Levers: Shimano 105 5800
- Front Derailleur: Shimano 105 5800
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano 105 5800
- Chainset: Shimano 105 5800 52/36
- Cassette: Shimano 11 Speed 12-25T
- Chain: Shimano 11 Speed
- Pedals: Not included
- Saddle: Prologo Zero II T2.0
- Seatpost: Felt Vibration Reducing Aero Road flip position UHC carbon fibre
- Handlebars: Felt Aero Road Variable Shape
- Grips: Black Felt Gel Tape
- Stem: Felt Superlite
- Brake Calipers: Shimano 105 5800
Sizing & fit
These sizes are a guideline only. If you are unsure please contact our customer service team for assistance: email@example.com
PLEASE NOTE: All of our bikes are built to order. This usually takes between 3-8 working days depending on time of year.