Felt DD70 Fat Bike - 2017 is no longer available at Merlin Cycles. However you may find an alternative or updated product below.
Felt DD70 Fat Bike - 2017
This item was discontinued 14th March 2018.
If you require help finding an alternative to this product please contact customer services.
Whatever the terrain or conditions the Felt DD70 Fat Bike can help you conquer what you previously assumed was un-rideable. With a lightweight aluminium frame and super-fat tyres Felt’s range of Fat Bikes can handle sand, snow and just about any other terrain you can imagine. Slick rocks and roots are no longer a concern, just choose a nice low gear and spin it to win it.
With lightweight drilled-out 80mm wheel rims and capable 26x4” fat tyres you can run lower tyre pressures than you ever have before and gain new levels of traction opening up more areas to ride. The light alloy frame and hydroformed fork keeps weight to a minimum with Felt including a versatile 3x9 Shimano drivetrain that provides a wide ratio of gears allowing you to climb the steepest hills you can find.
The Felt DD70 Fat Bike features a lightweight double butted alloy frame and hydroformed alloy fork combined with a nice mixed Shimano drivetrain and mechanical disc brakes. Felt’s wheelset consists of single-wall fat rims and forged aluminum fat hubs combined with 4 inch wide Schwalbe Jumbo Jim EVO folding tyres.
- Frame: Felt Fat - double butted 6061 aluminum
- Fork: Felt Fat - hydroformed 6061 aluminum
- Wheels: Single-wall fat rims with forged aluminum fat hubs
- Tyres: Schwalbe Jumbo Jim EVO, folding, 26 x 4.0
- Gear Shifters: Shimano Deore 3x9
- Brake Levers: Tektro TS36OA
- Front Derailleur: Shimano SLX
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Alvio Long Cage 9 Speed
- Chainset: Race Face Ride Triple
- Cassette: Sunrace CSM96 9 Speed 11/36T
- Chain: Sunrace M94
- Pedals: Low Pro Nylon Platform
- Saddle: Felt MTB Performance
- Seatpost: Felt butted 6061, dual-bolt micro-adjust 15mm offset
- Handlebars: Felt MTB 6061 Flat top, Ø31.8mm, 5mm rise x 9° sweep (760mm)
- Stem: Felt MTB 3D-forged threadless
- Brake Calipers: Tektro Novella mechanical disc (180mm rotor front, 160mm rear rotor)
Sizing & fit
PLEASE NOTE: All of our bikes are built to order. This usually takes between 3-8 working days depending on time of year.