Felt F4X Carbon Cyclocross Bike - 2016
Light-weight, impact resistant, carbon fibre frame and fork plus TRP Spyre mechanical disc brakes, the Felt F4X is ready to tear up some ground on the cyclocross scene.
With impact resistant carbon fibre frame and fork plus SRAM Rival hydraulic disc brakes, the Felt F4X is ready to tear up some ground on the cyclocross scene. It’s an ideal light-weight bike for racing and riding off road gravel tracks.
Take light and strong UHC Advanced + TeXtreme carbon fibre, add sealed internally routed cabling and SRAM components, and you get the F4x racing machine. The newly redesigned BB386 gives increased stiffness in the critical bottom bracket area. SRAM Rival hydraulic disc brakes ensure you’re ready to stop and run up the stairs to beat the competition to the finish line.
- Frame: Felt Cyclocross UHC Performance carbon fibre
- Fork: Felt Cyclocross UHC Advanced carbon fibre fork
- Number of gears: 11
- Wheel size: 700c
- Wheelset: Novatec bolt thru hubs laced to Novatec rims
- Groupset: SRAM Force CX1
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM GX type-2
- Brake Type: SRAM Rival Hydraulic Disc
- Brake Calipers: TRP Sypre disc brakes 160/140mm rotors
- Chainset: SRAM 38T narrow wide
- Chain: SRAM 11 Speed
- Cassette: SRAM 11-28T
- Handlebars: Felt CXR Super Lite
- Bar Tape: Felt Cx Gel Tape
- Stem: Felt CXR Super Lite
- Seat Post: Felt , Ø27.2mm, 300mm length
- Saddle: Prologo Nago Evo X8 T2.0
- Tyres: Schwalbe X-one tyres